Model 125 RR4 Time Clock
Brand Name :Acroprint-Business Time Machines
- Product Description
- Product Videos
- Product Warranty
- Product Other Details
- Product Reviews
- Similar Products ByTag
- Product ByCategory
Model 125 Overview
A heavy-duty punch clock such as the Acroprint Model 125 can handle thousands of print registrations per day. These dependable workhorses feature a tough, rust-resistant case that stands up to harsh environments. They're suitable for any size business. They carry a full lifetime warranty on the typewheel and a 1-year warranty for the rest of the materials.
These versatile time clocks can be built to order with a variety of typewheel configurations including left-hand printing, Spanish month wheel and/or a symbol wheel. If you need a time clock in an area with unreliable or no AC power, there's even a battery-operated version available by special order.
Model 125 time clocks are suitable for time and attendance tracking, job costing, time and date recording and many other applications.
The Model 125 manual-print time recorder accepts standard time cards. A push bar located on top of clock activates a sturdy spring print mechanism for instant registrations.
This model comes with a large, easy-to-read analog clock face.
Operates on 120VAC, 60Hz. Made in the USA.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for years of service.
- The Model 125 features a tough, rust-resistant case that withstands harsh enviroments. We are so confident in the quality of these clocks, we offer a lifetime typewheel warranty, and a one-year warranty on the rest of the materials.
- Suitable for most business applications.
- With a variety of typewheel options, these clocks work for time and attendance, job costing, document tracking and many other business uses.
- Economical to operate
- Automatic ribbon feed/reverse ensures maximum ribbon life. The Model 150 prints cleanly on widely-available standard time cards and most other business documents — no specialty cards required.
- Precise spring-activated printing.
- A guide mark makes it easy to position your document. Then a quick press of the top push bar instantly activates the sturdy spring mechanism, printing a time registration precisely when and where you want it.
|125RR4||Month, date, hour (0-23), decimal hundredth|