Hermle St. Francis Grandfather Clock
- Handcrafted grandfather clock made in solid wood.
- This solid wood straight waist case is finished in classic oak.
- This case if over 87" high and 28" wide, and can be displayed as either a standard floor clock or a curio clock.
- Gracefully sculptured and fluted half turned columns and beveled glass in the side panels.
- Beveled glass is found in the lockable waist door, and four polished edge glass shelves keep your precious heirlooms on display and out of harms way.
- Hinged front and side movement access doors.
- Beveled glass in the front door and sides.
- Beautiful polished brass dial features an rotating moon dial and an silver chapter ring with applied raised brass Arabic numerals.
- Dial also features decorative corner spandrels and center decor.
- Polished brass lyre pendulum and weight shells.
- Locking door for added security.
- Solid brass "Hermle" movement features bronze bushings and milled ratchet wheels for extra durability and long movement life.
- Cable-wound triple chime movement plays choice of Westminster, Whittington or St. Michael melody followed by hour count.
- 8-day, key-wound movement features available Automatic night shut-off ( 11pm-7am ).
- 87-1/4" H x 28-1/2" W x 13-1/4" D
Free red carpet in home delivery and set up included in this online price. Moore Clocks is a BBB proud Member Customer Service - Free:1(877)286.6313