1161-853 Hermle Clock Movement
Direct from Germany - Free Shipping - Two Year Warranty
Note: The three winding holes are Straight and inline of each other on your movement/dial.
Hermle 1161-853 Replacement Mechanical Movement is an 8-day cable-driven movement for grandfather clocks. The hammers are mounted on both sides of the chime rod unit. The movement plays three melodies, Westminster, Whittington, and St. Michael triple chime capabilities, and chimes on quarter-hours and strikes out the hours.
- Dimensions: 200 x 140 mm, with an internal distance of 32 mm between the plates.
- Weight Requirements:Time Train: 7.7 lbs
- Striking Train: 7.7 lbs
- Chiming Train: 9.9 lbs
- Handshaft: 33.2 mm.
- Winding System: Winding Crank. Uses a #8 hand crank.
- Automatic beat adjustment.
- 12 Hammer back.
- Also compatable with Emperor, Howard Miller, Sligh, Ridgeway, Seth Thomas, Pearl, King Arthur and other popular manufacturers.